Saturday, July 9, 2011

Writing is a journey...

...and the journey is your destination.

I have completed Stoning the Crows.  I'm running through the last edit before I send it to the team of editors.  The cover art may be complete by this coming Tuesday.  I'll need to wait a bit for the graphic inserts to be completed.  Maybe a couple of weeks.  My son's girlfriend is drawing anime inserts for certain scenes.  She is very good.  The cover art is amazing - I can't wait to share. 

There is a certain sense of accomplishment that rides this last wave.  But I do believe that the joy is in the journey.  I can hardly wait to accomplish the next one. 

My next project is called "The Sheepdog Journal" and is likely nearly ready to publish.  I just need to change any references to location or people so that the cops I've ridden with will not have their safety jeopardized.  Or their jobs...but enough about that.

At the end of this journey begins another one...

No comments:

Post a Comment